[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Re: pootle.debian.net down?

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Mar 18 08:52:20 UTC 2009

That mail apparently didn't make it out of my laptop, yesterday.

----- Forwarded message from Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org> -----

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:38:30 +0100
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org>
To: Nicholas Ng <nbliang at gmail.com>
Cc: debian-l10n-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: Re: pootle.debian.net down?

Quoting Nicholas Ng (nbliang at gmail.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> The Pootle server at pootle.debian.net is currently down. Do you have
> any estimation on when the server will be up again so that we can
> proceed with our submission of translation?
>
> Also, I was trying to upload latest translation for Malay (ms) into
> pootle.debian.net last few days but I was prompted with error message.
> Unable to grab the message for you as the server is down at the
> moment.

Another user reported problems on churro (aka i18n.debian.net). I'm
not in position to investigate this right now but either me or another
server admin will do this ASAP.

Falipe? :)

Nicholas, I'm very happy to hear news from you and the Malay
translation effort. What translation files have you completed. It's
now quite som etime since we started the process to have Malay in
Debian Installer....

----- End forwarded message -----