[Debian-l10n-devel] [DONE] po-debconf://xorg-server

Christian Perrier bubulle at kheops.frmug.org
Tue Mar 24 18:20:50 UTC 2009

Quoting Francisco Javier Cuadrado (fcocuadrado at gmail.com):
> Hello.
>
> 2009/3/23 Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org>:
> > This is 2/2 of the robot cleaning messages I'll send to correct the
> > xprint/xorg-server mix.
> >

> This mix is probably produced because xorg-server appears in Spanish
> robot[1] when it should be xprint.

The mix comes from the bug being originally reported against
xorg-server while it should have been reported against xprint.... It
appeared to me when the package maintainer reassigned the bug. Then
the robot's indication were not consistent with the BTS...which is why
I "cleaned" things by sending two mails to -l10n-spanish.

> Also, the Spanish robot (I think that) is not working well, because
> there are some translations like dokuwiki, gnome-applets (I say these
> packages because I sent to BTS their translated po files), that are
> marked as DONE but they still appears untranslated.
>
> Can you explain me why it's happening these "errors"? Or can you try
> to fix them?
>
> [1] http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es

There are various possible reasons for this.

Maybe our Robot Wizard could have a look at this..:-)