[Debian-l10n-devel] pootle.debian.net down?

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:08:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

Seems that the server is back.

I tried to upload my offline translated (using poEdit) ms.po
(sublevel1) file to the pootle server and was prompted with the
following error:

Error
__new__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Anything that I do wrong?

Thanks.

Nicholas Ng

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)