[Debian-l10n-devel] Pootle 2.0.x?

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Wed Jan 13 12:35:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 06:51:42AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Nicolas, would there be a chance that we can have this version of
> Pootle on churro?
>
> I haven't checked whether you packaged this new upstream for unstable
> and even more if it is backprotable, but that would be a great
> progress given the nice changes that happened (particularly the links
> with VCS and the interface changes).

Pootle 2.0.x is packaged in unstable.
There are some packaging changes planned that should IMHO be waited for
(move from a standalone server to a CGI handled by apache). I have no ETA
for this.

Also, I do not know if there are some backport issues (I did not check if
the dependencies have already been backported).

Best Regards,
--
Nekral