[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS feature request - bug reporting facility

Martijn van O kleptog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 19:42:24 UTC 2011

On 12 August 2011 14:25, Martin Eberhard Schauer
<Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de> wrote:
> Dear Martijn,
>
> Unfortunately it took some time to understand the proposal with
> the en pseudo language. I translate the description that I dislike
> in some aspect to my English. But what are the further processing
> steps? Mail to BTS/maintainer after some number of reviews,
> perhaps with mail addresses of the logged in users involved in
> the new version? It's definitely more elegant than my initial thoughts.

Well, my basic thought was that it would bring up the normal
translation interface, except you're translating to english. People
can review and change wording and when it gets accepted it gets pushed
as a bug report to the BTS. CCed to the mailing list ofcourse, but it
allows things like letting people know a description is under
discussion.

Have a nice day,