[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro (not so) down

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 18:41:18 UTC 2012

2012/4/22 Martin Bagge / brother <brother at bsnet.se>:
> I did some rsyncs (as mentioned) but was not able to do a complete rsync for
> /home. It looked like it stopped at some png file in nekral's home. Maybe
> that FS is damaged as well? No idea.

Given the suspicion that the memory was dodgy on the old machine it's
not unlikely that there's filesystem corruption. What I wanted to do
was touch /forcefsck so that at next boot it would fsck everything.
There's also a flag somewhere to force a reboot on kernel panic, which
might be useful.

It would be useful to get some feedback from the onsite people. Are
they just hitting the reset button, or are they actually checking
what's happening on the machine?

Have a nice day,