[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro (not so) down

César Gómez Martín cesar.gomez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:27:59 UTC 2012

2012/4/21 Christian PERRIER <bubulle at debian.org>:
> Guys, I'm afraid that churro is once again in a bad shape..:-(
>
> This time, the machine does answer to ICMP (one can ping it), but TCP
> seems to not reach it. Could it be a local firewall issue?

Nicolas is the only one near Churro, let's see if he can reboot it today.

BTW, do you already have all the files to install Churro on a
different server?. It is *very* recommended to migrate Churro ASAP, I
know you are busy to migrate Churro, but someday the HD/memory/...
will definitely die :(

Regards,
César.