[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP stats/graphs

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Sun Aug 12 18:07:44 UTC 2012

For Danish there is no problem loosing the old information from before 2006.

maybe the graphs could be saved on an archive page? If someone is interested in still having them around?

Are we still going to see some kind of total as today?

36824 package descriptions are active;

lang bg has 0 (1) active translations from 1 translations;
lang ca has 26 (43) active translations from 104 translations;
lang cs has 4341 (2393) active translations from 13762 translations;
lang da has 10439 (580) active translations from 13813 translations;

bye
Joe
Danish