[Debian-l10n-devel] Debian package for Virtaal 0.7.1

Omar Campagne ocampagne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:12:03 UTC 2012

Hello Christian:

I have just uploaded the new package to debian-l10n SVN repo. The
packaging only needed some patches refreshed, it's lintian --pedantic
clean and pbuilder doesn't show any weird issue. I actually spent more
time learning/fighting SVN (again) :)

I haven't tagged it since you may want more changes, just poke me.
The bugs fixed in this release do not relate to the ones in Debian BTS
(I have to check with reporters, a couple of them might have been
fixed "silently").

Friedel is concerned with the versions of their software in Squeeze,
since they are very outdated. Do you think the backport team would
accept this packages, or are they too "trivial" to them?

Best regards and a big thanks for the sponsorship,
--
Omar Campagne
Polaino