[Debian-l10n-devel] Debian package for Virtaal 0.7.1

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Thu Jan 12 05:39:13 UTC 2012

Quoting Omar Campagne (ocampagne at gmail.com):

> Friedel is concerned with the versions of their software in Squeeze,
> since they are very outdated. Do you think the backport team would
> accept this packages, or are they too "trivial" to them?

It mostly depends on the needed dependencies. I think that such a leaf
package is easy to maintain given that security issues are quite
unlikely, so if you're committed to  follow the work, I think it can
be possible to consider updating virtaal and t-t....

I'll have a look at the package you prepared for unstable ASAP.