[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP new machine update

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sun Jul 15 15:35:25 UTC 2012

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog at gmail.com):

> - The website isn't ready yet because of some missing packages and
> there is no SSL certificate yet. There are some outstanding RT tickets
> about these things. I can't check them myself but if you're a DD you
> should be able to find them.

This is RT #3899. It hasn't seen much action sice June 20th. Let's
(very gently) prod our nice DSA team.

> - Deployment of the new python DDTSS system is also stalled on missing
> packages. I've attached a patch which should go on the
> debian-l10n/debian.org.git repository. These packages need to also be
> installed. I'm afraid I'm not entirely clear who has permissions to
> actually do this though.

I pushed your patch. Not sure if we have anything else to do

> I had hoped to be able to show more by this stage but it is not to be.
> I hope the missing packages can be installed soon so I can make faster
> progress.

Let's try to have this solved.

I'm also wondering abou twhat needs to be done for the DDTP data to be
processed for inclusion in the archive.

Do we have this workflow documented somewhere? Is the data pulled by
some remote machine (sich as master) or pushed to it? If this is the
former, then we'll need to ask its admins to change the machine it's
pulling data from.