[Debian-l10n-devel] Porting the mail interface, or not (ddtp.debian.org)

Martin Eberhard Schauer Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de
Sat Jul 28 16:54:36 UTC 2012

Hi Martijn,
> Anyway, this email is just to open a discussion and if no-one objects
> I'll just forget the mail interface for the time being, meaning that
> when the switch happens the mail interface will be gone. Perhaps we
> can return to it in the future.

please keep the interface or provide a substitute. I use it
quite a lot to apply last minute error corrections after they
have passed the DDTSS. The German team is very low at
continuosly contributing manpower - there are one-accept
translations that reach the database two weeks later with
mistakes that the only reviewer didn't see.

And somewhere I read about the role of a (trusted,
experienced) "coordinator". He is the one to apply trivial
corrections.

Many thanks for taking care of DDTP,

    Martin