[Debian-l10n-devel] Debian i18n sprint "towards i18n.debian.org" - new status

Stefano Zacchiroli leader at debian.org
Sun May 13 19:56:40 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 05:27:45PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> As of now, my estimate of costs (travel only, assuming that hosting is
> done by locals, aka Nicolas and/or me) is 1300€-2200€.

Tentatively, we can afford that kind of money for the i18n sprint.
... better if within the 2000€ range :-), but tentatively OK.

> Stefano, could we at least have an ACK for Felipe's ticket from Brazil
> to Paris, which seems to be the thing to absolutely sponsor and book
> as soon as possible.

Yes, that makes sense, please book the ticket and try to minimize its
cost.

Auditor: this is pre-approval for Felipe's reimbursement, but I'll send
you a more general sprint budget approval (as soon as it's available).

Cheers.