[Debian-l10n-devel] Changing i18n.debian.net DNS records

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Mon Nov 19 07:05:23 UTC 2012

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle at debian.org):
> Quoting Michael Bramer (m.bramer at deb-support.de):

> > >Right. That's something we can fix. Not sure how it works with
> > >debian.netdomains, but according to the wiki it can be changed by a
> > >DD. I'm not sure
> > >if you have to find the person who originally set it up though, the wiki
> > >isn't clear about that.
> > >
> > >http://wiki.debian.org/DebianNetDomains
> >
> > Should I switch this?
>
> Hello Grisu,
>
> Ping?

Hello Michael,

Really, we need this change as, as of now, we still have no sync
between ftp.debian.org and translated descriptions from churro.

Also, even though the DDTP is operational on churro in its new
location, it's hard (not to say impossible) for translators to work on
it.

If, for some reason, you're in trouble for this, is there someone else
who can do it?