[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS still not up

Simon Paillard spaillard at debian.org
Wed Nov 28 20:06:05 UTC 2012

Hi Martijn,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 08:51:35PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 28 November 2012 07:03, Christian PERRIER <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:
> > Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog at gmail.com):
> >> It's annoying that it's taking this long. Apparently getting the
> >> domain fixed is not so simple. It might be easier/quicker to simply
> >> setup ddtp.debian.org, since we do have control of that domain.
> >
> > You mean ddtp.debian.net, I guess.
>
> No, I really meant the ddtp.d.o, the DSA machine. But it doesn't
> matter since it looks like the ddtp.d.n domain will be fixed shortly.

DSA setup machines for us months if not years ago, so the best way is moving
the service it's sure.

Can you describe the missing steps we need to go through before we can finally
move DDTP to ddtp.debian.org ?

Do you want help for some of them, from ddtp or almost newbie like me ?

(irc: #debian-i18n @irc.debian.org aka oftc)

--
Simon Paillard