[Debian-l10n-devel] [Translate-devel] Looking at translate-toolkit 1.10

Stuart Prescott stuart at debian.org
Tue Apr 2 01:34:10 UTC 2013

Hi Leandro,

> > Is there a source file somewhere from which tbx_levels_structure.png was
> > generated? It looks like the sort of line art that was created using a
> > vector drawing tool (inkscape? libreoffice?) and not something where the
> > PNG was drawn directly. It would be great if the preferred form for
> > modification (such as an svg, xcf or odt file) were included in the
> > source tree.
>
> I created that image using Dia and exported to PNG in order to attach
> it to the wiki. Now that the docs are in reStructuredText it makes
> sense to have the original document in the VCS too. I will have to see
> if I can find the original or create another document for this.

Thanks for that clarification, and yes, I'm sure having a vector version of the
figure around to be able to render it at different sizes or in colour would be
most welcome in the long run.

cheers
Stuart

Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart at nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart at debian.org
GPG fingerprint    BE65 FD1E F4EA 08F3 23D4 3C6D 9FE8 B8CD 71C5 D1A8
GPG fingerprint    90E2 D2C1 AD14 6A1B 7EBB 891D BBC1 7EBB 1396 F2F7