[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sun Aug 25 20:20:39 UTC 2013

Hi Christian,

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 05:55:36PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> -rw-r--r-- 1 ddtp nogroup   13 Jun 15 14:48 timestamp
> -rw-r--r-- 1 ddtp nogroup  836 Jun 15 14:48 timestamp.gpg
> ddtp at churro:/org/ddtp.debian.net/www/debian$ cat timestamp
> 201306150933
>
> I just moved it (and everything else) out of the way and relaunched
> the daily script that's run on churro to (supposedly) prepare files
> wanted by dak...
>
> Let's see how it goes..:-)

Hope this might help.

What do you think about my question whether I should revert my link from
ddtp.debian.org to ddtp.debian.net?  As long as .org is switched of  all
visitors or Blends pages will end up with 400.  I'd be in big favour of
switching on ddtp.debian.org.  What can I do to let this happen?
Talking DSA?  Or do you think I should revert to ddtp.debian.net?

If there is some lack of manpower inside I18N - DSA workflow we should
talk about this to DPL.  To bad if we might have wasted DebConf for this
topic but it is too urgent to just leave it in the current state.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de