[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Sun Aug 25 20:42:19 UTC 2013

Quoting Andreas Tille (tille at debian.org):
> Hi Christian,
>
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 05:55:36PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > -rw-r--r-- 1 ddtp nogroup   13 Jun 15 14:48 timestamp
> > -rw-r--r-- 1 ddtp nogroup  836 Jun 15 14:48 timestamp.gpg
> > ddtp at churro:/org/ddtp.debian.net/www/debian$ cat timestamp
> > 201306150933
> >
> > I just moved it (and everything else) out of the way and relaunched
> > the daily script that's run on churro to (supposedly) prepare files
> > wanted by dak...
> >
> > Let's see how it goes..:-)
>
> Hope this might help.
>
> What do you think about my question whether I should revert my link from
> ddtp.debian.org to ddtp.debian.net?  As long as .org is switched of  all
> visitors or Blends pages will end up with 400.  I'd be in big favour of
> switching on ddtp.debian.org.  What can I do to let this happen?
> Talking DSA?  Or do you think I should revert to ddtp.debian.net?

Needs some common work between i18n folks and DSA. The DDTP needs some
important redesign to be able to run on a DSA-maintained machine. Martijn van
Oosterhout has done a significant work for this but had less time
later on....and also probably needs some more help

A sprint would help but I don't have the deep will to organize it. This
is probably what's missing: someone to take over such "leadership".