[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS still not up

Simon Paillard spaillard at debian.org
Sat May 25 09:52:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 09:06:05PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 08:51:35PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > On 28 November 2012 07:03, Christian PERRIER <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:
> > > Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog at gmail.com):
> > >
> > > You mean ddtp.debian.net, I guess.
> >
> > No, I really meant the ddtp.d.o, the DSA machine. But it doesn't
> > matter since it looks like the ddtp.d.n domain will be fixed shortly.
>
> DSA setup machines for us months if not years ago, so the best way is moving
> the service it's sure.

Now Wheezy is out, DSA doesn't want to keep machines running squeeze, and is
reluctant to invest time in upgrading machines that are not used (what is
understandable).

However some work has been invested on that machine during the sprint.

> Can you describe the missing steps we need to go through before we can finally
> move DDTP to ddtp.debian.org ?
>
> Do you want help for some of them, from ddtp or almost newbie like me ?
>
> (irc: #debian-i18n @irc.debian.org aka oftc)

So where are we ?

In your last mail, you mentioned you work on a change that would be compatible
with DSA expectations regarding apache configuration.
That's right ?

Do both DSA and you are inline wrt what is acceptable in this ddtp apache config ?

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard