[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:22:10 UTC 2013

On 26 August 2013 09:53, Andreas Tille <tille at debian.org> wrote:

> Is there any public record what kind of help is needed?  I really would
> love to put some (admittedly small) effort into this to finally make DDTP
> an official service.  IMHO a quite good chance for coming together would
> be here:
>
>    https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/08/msg00003.html

Looks like a possibility.

> IMHO we urgently need to get churro replaced by some virtual machine
> that can be maintained by more than one person and Thomas Giorand was
> offering such machinges at gplhost.com.  Perhaps this might be some
> intermediate step before we finally can go to debian.org ... depending
> on how long this might last.

Setting it up on a new machine is not that much work. We (almost) setup
ddtp.debian.org in a weekend. As pointed out in my other email, the issue
is getting the webserver/mailserver and database configured. The code is
not that complicated.

If someone is serious about providing a machine I should be able to spare
some time to get it setup...

Have a nice day,