[Debian-l10n-devel] A new DDTP server / DDTP is puppetised

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Thu Sep 19 16:47:37 UTC 2013

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog at gmail.com):

> (For everybody who thinks this repo should be on alioth under the
> debian-l10n project, I agree. I just couldn't work out how to make a new
> repo on alioth and github was three clicks.)

From my experience, you just need to "clone --bare" your local git
repo copy and then scp the whole thing to /git/debian-l10n on alioth.

> Comments?

Non. Great pla and gazillion of thanks for taking this over. I guess a
few steps will be a bit hard to coordinate (such as SSH keys and
checking that ftpmaster scripts get the right files) but I'm
confident that can be handled well.