[Debian-l10n-devel] Getting rid of churro?

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Fri Feb 14 06:06:37 UTC 2014

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog at gmail.com):

> As a running machine it's not necessary anymore. However, as a historical
> system it's got a lot history. There are for example archives of the
> translation database going back months, maybe years. I think it would be
> worth making a copy of all the data on the disk.

OK, we have about 61 GB in /srv (need to check what is relevant there)
and 11GB in /home (I also need to check what's in there too).

I'm not sure if there are other "interesting" data.

My plan would be to move all this in i18n.debian.org if there is
enough space there. Maybe after some cleaning, though.

I might start disabling accounts and just keep sudo for myself. Please
object if you think you still need sudo access to "the old churro"