[Debian-l10n-devel] Internal server error 500

Markus Koschany apo at gambaru.de
Fri Mar 28 21:37:24 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I occasionally work with the web based DDTSS system to translate some
package descriptions into German. I have been seeing server error
messages since last month whenever I review a translation and simply
click "Accept as is". I have done nothing else.

The message is:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
debian-l10n-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org and inform them of the time
the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Is this a known error? How can it be prevented or who can fix it? I
shall note that the translation gets accepted although the error message
appears.

Regards,

Markus