[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS error for German

Martin Eberhard Schauer Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de
Fri Mar 28 22:59:15 UTC 2014

 > Is this a known error? How can it be prevented or who can fix it?
 > I shall note that the translation gets accepted although the error
 > message appears.

I'm sorry to say that this is unknown behavior specific to the German
translations as you are the first who reports the issue.

The problem lasts at least since 24. Feb 12:31, when I copied the error
message into a file.

Perhaps "gets accepted" is not entirely correct. Whenever a new translation
is submitted or accepted ( (1) being the latest), one gets the error
message.
Changing the address to (2) shows the translated/reviewed description under
"Reviewed by you". However, the "submit" code is not executed entirely. The
"cleanup" for reviewed translations is not executed. E.g. (3) has two
reviews,
and more than one week has passed. But it has not been propagated to the
database.

The mail interface works as expected.

Regards,
    Martin