[Debian-l10n-devel] Access to ddtp.debian.net

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 11:30:46 UTC 2015

Ok, that means modifying this commit:
https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debian-l10n/ddtp.git;a=commit;h=ffd41dc00a0d3e10cbb0d455a4d3ca0236fb64a3

You have access to that repository surely?

Incidently, I added that we send the stable updates, because otherwise the
ddtp-dinstall check fails locally. The ftp-masters send us Translation file
including those for stable, so unless we send stable translations back it
won't pass the tests. I noted this originally in:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-l10n-devel/2015-May/003545.html

I can revert that part of the patch locally. That will change the error
message...

Have a nice day,

On 22 August 2015 at 11:55, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw at debian.org