[Debian-l10n-devel] Access to ddtp.debian.net

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) faw at debian.org
Sat Aug 22 13:09:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 22/08/15 13:30, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> Ok, that means modifying this commit:
> https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debian-l10n/ddtp.git;a=commit;h=ffd41dc00a0d3e10cbb0d455a4d3ca0236fb64a3

Correct, but looking into the scripts, it seems this was changed an hour
ago, so my understanding is that you apply that locally?

> You have access to that repository surely?

I do have access to debian-l10n, yes.

> Incidently, I added that we send the stable updates, because otherwise
> the ddtp-dinstall check fails locally. The ftp-masters send us
> Translation file including those for stable, so unless we send stable
> translations back it won't pass the tests. I noted this originally
> in: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-l10n-devel/2015-May/003545.html

FTP Masters were convinced that if we remove stable files everything
will work, if won't they will take a look at their side because then
it's a bug.  So the first step is to stop sending the stable files.

Just to be clear, "check fails locally", what check are you talking
about?

> I can revert that part of the patch locally. That will change the
> error message...

OK, so my understanding is that you already did that, but because
the script only runs once a day (according to ddtp crontab) we will
have to wait 24h.

Is DDTP tasks still taking more than 12 hours, or can we increase
the frequency to at least twice a day?

Kind regards,
- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw at debian.org>