[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP post release work

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun May 3 17:22:31 UTC 2015

Yes, this happened last time there was a release. IIRC it wasn't quite this
easy, but adding stretch to the list of suites is the easy.

IIRC there is also a script on the server side that checks the directory
names and it will barf on "stretch" and only the FTP masters can fix that.
But we'll cross that bridge when we get there..

For now I've added stretch to the script so tomorrow we should get a
different error.

Have a nice day,