[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP post release work

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Mon May 4 06:41:31 UTC 2015

Ah, it's come back to me now. The ddtp_i18n_check script needs to be
updated:

https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/dak/raw/c3b0c290fd49f8d82f2671aa57b034d97ad6cb4c/scripts/debian/ddtp-i18n-check.sh

Something similar to this patch:

https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/dak/commit/278c336540a48829f0d0b6ae81968640f40aab21

Although I see that this time stable is still in the list. Does this mean
that we'll be able to make updates to stable now?

Have a nice day,