[Debian-l10n-devel] Adding DDTSS-related services to l10n.debian.org

Thomas Vincent thomas at vinc-net.fr
Fri Apr 22 21:33:19 UTC 2016

Hello all,

For some months, I have been maintaining some web pages [1] displaying
numbers about translated package descriptions for some languages,
gathered by the first letter of their name.
Past data are also available [2].

It just consists in a small Python script that I run every evening and
then I scp the output files to people.d.o.

I would like these pages to be more visible and useful for translators
and I believe it would be great if everything could be run on
l10n.debian.org.
What is your opinion about that? What would be needed besides putting my
script on the team's git repo?

Best regards,
Thomas

[1]