[Debian-l10n-devel] ddtp2.debian.net now live

helix84 helix84 at centrum.sk
Thu Sep 1 21:29:25 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Thomas Vincent <thomas at vinc-net.fr> wrote:

> Now it's time to hunt and fix broken scripts, any help is welcome. :)

An ongoing issue while I've using a local /etc/hosts entry for ddtp and now
with ddtp2 has been that even though DDTP accepts the translations, they
never get into the archive's Translation-xx file. I've just been getting
the same Translation-xx file since June or so. Needless to say, new
translations have not been appearing on packages.debian.org, either.

A second issue I noticed is when updating a translation, which contains an
iframe with the previous version and a diff, the iframe address continues
to point to ddtp.d.n, not to ddtp2.d.n, thus nothing is displayed in the
iframe.

Regards,
~~helix84