[Debian-l10n-devel] Notice of mailing list closure: debian-l10n-devel

Adriano Rafael Gomes adrianorg at debian.org
Sat Apr 14 18:08:40 BST 2018

On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 07:28:54AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
>However, being now mostly disconnected from Debian l10n activities,
>it's very unlikely that I do something (except handing over the list
>admin password to another Debian developer).

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your work as list owner.

The debian-l10n-devel list migration is completed:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/04/msg00004.html

Currently, the list owner is initially set to my Debian e-mail account,
new list owners are welcome.

If you agree, could you send the current admin password in private to
me, please?

Thanks.