[debian-lan-devel] converting a minimal Debian installation with FAI

JLambot jlambot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:49:20 UTC 2012

Dear Andreas, In fact I've not tested Debian lan yet :(
So maybe FAI does it, but, I was wondering if preseeding could be an option
with debian-lan?
Because it's a good way to install bare systems.
Otherwise, if FAI does the job and has significant advantages, I've no
doubt your solution should be right.

I'll get back as soon I've time to start my damn tests :)

Julien