[debian-lan-devel] Gateway Class separate from SERVER_A class.

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Sat May 4 09:45:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

an Idea.

For testing I will also install a gateway from my DebianLan_Gateway
Server. Also installing
both type of mainserver (with and without gateway) will be good.

So I suggest a new mainserver with two Network interfaces named example:
mainservgw.
And a computer named gateway.

With the new mainservgw we can also reduce the DebianLanCD to one.

  * debian-lan_wheezy_20130326_amd64.iso
    <http://das-netzwerkteam.de/%7Eandi.mundt/debian-lan_wheezy_20130326_amd64.iso>
  * debian-lan_wheezy_2NICs_20130326_amd64.iso
    <http://das-netzwerkteam.de/%7Eandi.mundt/debian-lan_wheezy_2NICs_20130326_amd64.iso>

In the moment I test this configuration with booting with DHCP over MAC
addresses. That
works with minimal changes to the debian lan config space.

regards Andreas Schockenhoff