[debian-lan-devel] Reinstalling a workstation

Julien Lambot jlambot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 21:16:21 UTC 2013

Found ...

reading through the following:
 - hooks/install.DEFAULT.source
 - workstation's environment variables
 - fai output

... I saw there was a "ROAMING class"
I added it to take benefit of the sssd capabilities if server is offline.
Removed from 50-host-classes and it's OK

May be we could change hooks/install.DEFAULT.source
from
if [ -z "$HOSTNAME" ] || ifclass ROAMING ;
if [ -z "$HOSTNAME" ] && ifclass ROAMING ;
or test both successively.
I leave that to your appreciation.

Otherwise I'll create a specific class for sssd capabilities.

ahem, ...
and sorry for that mistake.

Regards