[debian-lan-devel] krb5-clients packag not found.

Andreas B. Mundt andi.mundt at web.de
Thu Feb 27 15:22:14 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:48:46AM +0100, Richard C Hidalgo Lorite wrote:
> Would you please give me any hint about this...
>
> /srv/fai/config/packages_config/KERBEROS_CLIENT lists krb5-clients as
> package but i've got a:
>
> Couldn't find any package whose name or description matches 'krb5-clients'
>
> I have jessie repos refered in /etc/apt/sources.list

Debian-LAN is not yet up-to-date in jessie.  There are still too many
changes to be expected before it makes sense to make it work in
jessie.  (Except you want to help with that work.)

I plan to start with getting jessie in shape in a couple of  months
from now, to have it running fine before the freeze in November.

Best Regards,

     Andi