[debian-lan-devel] krb5-clients packag not found.

Richard C Hidalgo Lorite rich at argonauta.org
Thu Feb 27 15:33:39 UTC 2014

well, i think it's working to a great extend...what i have made has been:

-Install wheezy base system from CD netinst.
-From https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLAN/bootstrap git clone git://
git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debian-lan and copy to /srv/fai/conf
-Once executed softupdate the system has gone to jessie.

Till the date i've found this problems:

-wget http://mainserver/wpad.dat fails this is about
/etc/apache/sites-enabled/000-default document root being /var/www/html
instead of /var/www
-http://127.0.0.1/gosa throws a 404, one needs to copy gosa-apache to
/etc/apache/sites-available and reload service.

nslcd from workstation00 not being capable of connect to ldap server (don't
know if related with jessie or not).

thx.