[Debian-lego-team] Future of nxt-python

Scott Kitterman debian at kitterman.com
Sun Nov 13 03:59:38 UTC 2016

I think I give up on this package.

Upstream is virtually dead and has not, after three years, produced an update
to work with python-usb 1.0 [1].  My NXT isn't working, so I've no way to test
this.

I can either rm the package or pass it off to someone else in the team.  I
don't think it's worth leaving in the archive without someone to care for it
as it needs someone to work out the python-usb situation to be useful.

If no one is interested, I'll ask for the rm in a few weeks.

Scott K

[1] https://github.com/Eelviny/nxt-python/issues/83