[Debian-lego-team] Wrong version for ldraw-mklist

Sylvain Corlay sylvain.corlay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 22:08:13 BST 2020

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for your reply. This is great news.

I think we should use Debian's tags as a source for the conda package of
ldraw parts.

It is really unfortunate that they have this practice of only serving one
file and overriding it... I brought this up on their forum
<https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-23671.html> but did not get much
reply from them.

Best,