[Debian-med-packaging] Infernal has arrived in experimental, AutoDock uploaded
tillea at rki.de
Sun Mar 2 07:31:47 UTC 2008
On Sat, 1 Mar 2008, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> how do I update this page
> http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio.php ?
The page is updated automagically by the following input data:
- debian-med tasks files from SVN
- Control files of those packages that are included in Debian
- Information from the tasks file if the package is not yet
available in Debian.
> Would it be a reasonable idea to add a little note to every page that
> explains (or links to an explanation) how the information it is
> presenting should be amended?
There are two ways to do so:
1. Fix your package description and it will be put onto the page
2. Fix debian-med source in SVN
> My problem at hand is that Infernal finally found its way to Debian
> and I would like to update that info.
I currently see infernal only in experimental
5 http://debian.tu-bs.de experimental/main Packages
which is not yet parsed to build the pages. I wonder whether I should
indlude this in the scripts or whether we should rater list it as
"inofficial Debian package available".
More information about the Debian-med-packaging