[Debian-med-packaging] Infernal has arrived in experimental, AutoDock uploaded

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Sun Mar 2 07:31:47 UTC 2008

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008, Steffen Moeller wrote:

> how do I update this page
> http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio.php ?

The page is updated automagically by the following input data:
   - debian-med tasks files from SVN
   - Control files of those packages that are included in Debian
   - Information from the tasks file if the package is not yet
     available in Debian.

> Would it be a reasonable idea to add a little note to every page that
> explains (or links to an explanation) how the information it is
> presenting should be amended?

There are two ways to do so:
   1. Fix your package description and it will be put onto the page
   2. Fix debian-med source in SVN

> My problem at hand is that Infernal finally found its way to Debian
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/infernal.html
>
> and I would like to update that info.

I currently see infernal only in experimental
ine)
   Mögliche Pakete:0.81-1
   Versions-Tabelle:
      0.81-1 0
           5 http://debian.tu-bs.de experimental/main Packages

which is not yet parsed to build the pages.  I wonder whether I should
indlude this in the scripts or whether we should rater list it as
"inofficial Debian package available".