[Debian-med-packaging] gdcm_2.0.10-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:25:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Debian Installer
<installer at ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

> Rejected: malat at users.sourceforge.net is not authorised to sponsor uploads
>

> ===
>
> Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
> your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
> concerns.

[Reminder I am a Debian Maintainer, not 'New Maintainer']

I am not sure I understand what I did wrong. Steps:

cd debian-med/trunk/packages/gdcm/trunk
svn-buildpackage --svn-tag-only --svn-noautodch
svn-buildpackage --svn-override=origDir=.. --svn-ignore-new -rfakeroot
cd ../build-area
dupload gdcm_2.0.10-2_amd64.changes

Could this be because I am listed as:

Uploaders: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>,