[Debian-med-packaging] gdcm_2.0.10-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Sat May 23 12:48:42 UTC 2009

Le Fri, May 22, 2009 at 09:25:07AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Debian Installer
> <installer at ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Rejected: malat at users.sourceforge.net is not authorised to sponsor uploads
>
> [Reminder I am a Debian Maintainer, not 'New Maintainer']
>
> I am not sure I understand what I did wrong. Steps:
>
> cd debian-med/trunk/packages/gdcm/trunk
> svn-buildpackage --svn-tag-only --svn-noautodch
> svn-buildpackage --svn-override=origDir=.. --svn-ignore-new -rfakeroot
> cd ../build-area
> dupload gdcm_2.0.10-2_amd64.changes
>
> Could this be because I am listed as:
>
> Uploaders: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>,
>
> while my gpg signed gpg key was:
>
> uid                  Mathieu Malaterre (malat) <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>

Hi Mathieu,

I do not manage to understand what happened: everything looks correct in the
following file:

http://ftp-master.debian.org/dm-uploaders.html

Sorry for the stupid hypothesis, but are you sure you signed with the right
key? Please send us the signed .changes files if you still have it…

Have a nice weekend,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,