[Debian-med-packaging] IGV package in git

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 01:06:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

IGV is in git and builds a working deb. I'd appreciate anyone that
would like to give it a spin. You'll need to build and install
picard-tools, also in git, as libsam-java (a binary built by
picard-tools) is a dependency of IGV.

Please read over debian/copyright. I'd like to know whether folk think
it's in a state where IGV could be distributed in the non-free
archive.

Cheers,
Shaun