[Debian-med-packaging] mgltools-pmv_1.5.6~rc1+cvs.20110809-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ftpmaster at debian.org
Wed Aug 10 13:05:42 UTC 2011

Hi maintainer(s)!

I'm sorry, but I have to reject your package.  Citing your
debian/copyright:

=====
  1. Grant Of Limited License; Software Use Restrictions. The programs
     received by you will be used only for NON COMMERCIAL purposes.
     This license is issued to you as an individual.
=====

However, the Debian project is not an individual, so this license doesn't
seem to apply for us, and therefore we have so far no rights to distribute
it.

Best regards,
  Alexander

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.