[Debian-med-packaging] mgltools-pmv_1.5.6~rc1+cvs.20110809-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Aug 10 14:05:00 UTC 2011

Hi Alexander,

hmmm, I can understand your point, but some other ftpmaster of your team
has considered this differently because the software is just in Debian
and we just splitted the binaries:

$ apt-cache policy mgltools-pmv
mgltools-pmv:
  Installiert: (keine)
  Kandidat:    1.5.6~rc1+cvs.20110617-2
  Versionstabelle:
     1.5.6~rc1+cvs.20110617-2 0
        501 http://debian.tu-bs.de/debian/ testing/non-free amd64 Packages
         50 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable/non-free amd64 Packages

or was there some change of the license, Thorsten/Steffen?
Please clarify this - most favourably with upstream to clear out any doubt.
I currently do not have time for checking this.