[Debian-med-packaging] MP patch for PhyML

Stephane Guindon s.guindon at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 15 01:51:35 UTC 2011

Dear Andreas,

Thank you very much for contributing to PhyML.
Yes, it makes perfect sense to try and include this functionality
into the latest release of the program. Please feel free to take
a look at the most recent version of the sources on our svn server
(http://code.google.com/p/phyml/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fsrc)
and let me know how to amend the configure.ac, *.c  and *.h file
in an appropriate manner.

Regards,

-Stephane-

--