[Debian-med-packaging] svn-inject: inject new package

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Jan 7 13:17:02 UTC 2011

On 01/07/2011 01:11 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 12:51:09PM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
>> I updated ssh config and succeeded in svn list and ssh connect following
>> link you gave me.
>
> Fine.
>
>> I did not try a commit, not knowning if commiting a biomaj dir now was
>> the good thing to do, as i did not saw any sandbox directory to so do.
>> By the way, creating a sandbox would be nice i think for newcomers for
>> first tries....
>
> I did
>
> $ debian-med/trunk/packages$ svn mkdir biomaj
> $ debian-med/trunk/packages$ svn mkdir biomaj/trunk
> $ debian-med/trunk/packages$ svn commit

I think a bit more is needed, like the propset and so on.

> So of you checkout this dir, copy your debian/ directory into the trunk
> directory, do an "svn add debian; svn commit" it should be done.

I just added a description of the process to the Debian Med wiki page.
Maybe this should better go elsewhere, but then we should point to it.

See
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed
and there the section "Preparing new packages manually".

Please correct as needed ... cannot be too far from the truth.

Best,

Steffen