[Debian-med-packaging] svn-inject: inject new package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jan 7 14:21:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 02:17:02PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > $ debian-med/trunk/packages$ svn mkdir biomaj
> > $ debian-med/trunk/packages$ svn mkdir biomaj/trunk
> > $ debian-med/trunk/packages$ svn commit
>
> I think a bit more is needed, like the propset and so on.

Well, if you want to use svn-buildpackage your are right.  I just wanted
to keep it as brain dead simple to let others see Olivier's content of
the debian/ dir.

> I just added a description of the process to the Debian Med wiki page.
> Maybe this should better go elsewhere, but then we should point to it.

Do we want to push this to our policy document?  IMHO this is a good
place to gather all those technical details.

> See
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed
> and there the section "Preparing new packages manually".

Thanks for enhancing the docs