[Debian-med-packaging] Mubadala - Project Financing!!

Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak smilledavid at att.net
Mon Jul 25 01:40:31 UTC 2011

Loan investment opportunities.

We are seeking the attention of investors, project owners and general business facilitators. Mubadala

development company (Mubadala), which is a project development and investment organization based in

Abu dhabi - UAE.At the core of our strategy, Mubadala makes long term capital intensive investments to

deliver strong financial returns and economic diversification. Mubadala focuses on number of areas in

which it has developed significant competitive advantage,including acquisitions,aerospace/aviation,

telecommunication, technology energy,industry, health care, infrastructure, real estate, hospitality and

service ventures.Mubadala Development Company (Mubadala) is a catalyst
for the economic diversification of Abu Dhabi.Established and owned by the Government of UAE, the

company's strategy is built on the management of Long-term, capital-intensive investments that deliver

strong financial returns and tangible social benefits for the Emirate.

Mubadala brings together and manages a multi-billion dollar portfolio of local, regional and international

investments, which we wish to re-invest through project funding in investment loan to third party investors

on 3.5% interest rate per annum on long term investment projects that can generate up to 10% ROI within

the period of the sanctioned loan.

We invite all interested project owners and investors - UAE or non- UAE to contact the undersigned for

further information on procedures for consideration.

Welcome to Mubadala's World of investment opportunities.

Sincere regards,

HE Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak
CEO and Managing Director,
Mubadala Development Company