[Debian-med-packaging] How are you today? I am writing to inform you Abaut you package

Mrs. Elizabeth R. Tony elizabethrita01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:22:18 UTC 2011

Hello Dear,
Good day, How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have paid the fees for your check. And  I went to the bank  to confirm if the check has expired or getting near to expire and  Mr. .Stanley White the Director of  Eko Bank told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $1.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this fund. However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $1.5, Millions UNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash was made with DHL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic.

Mr. .Stanley White the Director of Eko Bank Cotonou has to package the sum of $1.5, Millions in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to register the Consignment with DHL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY. Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally.

As for our agreement with the Dhl Courier company they promised that your consignment will leave this Country by weekend this week, But the Director of the DHL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY said that they need your contacts information’s to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomatic Agent arrived to your Country.

DHL EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
EMAIL  ADRESS:   ( dhldelivery.department88 at hotmail.com )
TELEPHONE: (+229 9858 2907)
CONTACT PERSON: SAMUEL OKO

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME

2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.

4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.

5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Please make sure you send this needed info's to the Director General of Dhl Express Company Benin DR .SMAUEL OKO with the address given to you.

Note. The Dhl Express Company Benin doesn’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They don't know it contents money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don’t let them know that is money that is in that Box.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

You can even call the Director of Dhl Express Company Benin with this line (+229 9858 2907)

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Mrs. Elizabeth Rita Tony