[Debian-med-packaging] Inspection of Biomaj-watcher packaging

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Wed Mar 2 07:56:33 UTC 2011

Hi,
I will do as per requested. Main issue remains the fact that GWT 2 is
not packaged....
To compile classes, I need GWT2 and this would remove lots of
jar/classes issues....

Only a few jar would remain as included (smartgwt related).

So we have two options:
  - We wait for GWT2 to be packaged to package biomaj-watcher officially
( I can still propose the deb package on biomaj web site)
  - I try to package GWT2 though I do not fell really confident about
this....

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438